We were established in 2014 in Ankara and Istanbul as a dedicated Construction & Energy Law Boutique Practice and are among the very few law firms in Turkey that practice primarily in these fields.
Our primary focus is on serving the legal needs of international companies doing business in and through Turkey and Turkish companies doing business internationally.
Our industry specialists combine legal expertise with technical & commercial realities, industry knowledge and foresight.
EXTENSIVE CLIENT BASE
Our client base reflects the diversity of participants in the construction, engineering and energy industries.
We act for:
- principals, including government and statutory authorities
- contractors, builders and project managers
- consultants, such as engineers, architects and surveyors
- subcontractors and suppliers.
WIDE AREA OF PRACTICE
This broad spread of expertise and legal know-how allows us to provide best-in-class advice to clients on all aspects of the law.
Our core areas of practice include:
- major international construction projects including infrastructure, utilities, power and process plants, pipelines, transport
- EPC, EPCM contracts
- bonds, guarantees, warranties, sureties and insurances
- procurement strategies and EU procurement issues
- contract management and dispute avoidance
- claims analysis, preparation, management and negotiation
- dispute management including negotiation, arbitration, other ADRs and litigation