The practice of Construction & Energy Law requires a unique, specialized, focused knowledge base, not typically encountered in other areas of practice. We understand the industry – the issues, processes, concepts, language, nuances, as well as the challenges faced by the clients, the contractors, and others in the industry.
We possess first hand knowledge of a contractor’s perspective – knowledge gained through our experience working in the industry.
Our Services include;
- Pre-contract advice and contract negotiation
- Tailored drafting, auditing and packaging standard construction contracts and terms of engagement contracts, tendering documentation, procurement agreements, bonds, guarantees, collateral warranties and associated documentation
- Advice on the suitability of contracts and contracting models
- Advice on contracting alternatives such as framework and partnering arrangements
- Advice on EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contracts, sub-contracts, design and build contracts, procurement contracts, construction management and alliance contracts, bonds and securities
- Construction law & regulation advice
- Drafting and review of critical project correspondence
- Advice on Joint Ventures, Consortiums and tailored drafting and review of agreements
- Advice on labor and employment issues
Clients benefit from our extensive experience and know-how on a wide range of construction projects in both the public and private sectors, including: Power Generation Facilities, Industrial Facilities, Manufacturing Facilities, Pipelines, Hospitals, Government Buildings, etc.